Blog Archive

Monday, March 31, 2008

Happy birthday Melissa!

My dear friend Melissa has turned a year older.  We celebrated the event in high style with a night out at the Melting Pot (expensive but worth it)! Our evening out was full of delicious food and fun conversation.  I can't wait for our next outing.  Last year brought Melissa and her husband Greg all sorts of adventure including new jobs, a broken leg, and their beautiful son JJ (I mean ruggedly handsome Greg).  I know it has been a year of excitement, love, and joy that Melissa never knew she could experience.  I pray that this year brings more of the same to her life.  May this year bring new blessings, continued friendships, and prosperity my friend.  I love you and am so grateful to have a friend like you!

Happy Birthday!

1 comment:

Katie said...

aw, happy b-day Melissa! cute post P...